The experience, the convenience, awe-inspiring photography and cherished memories. The properties of Crown & Champa Resorts have been among the top romantic and popular destination for romance, beach weddings and renewal of vows ceremonies.
Hurawalhi Island Resort, home of the iconic 5.8 Undersea Restaurant and Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, the Maldives’ leading adults-only resort were awarded Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best winners and listed among Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Asia in 2020. The collections secluded island, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa is too a Top Romantic Resort in Asia and famed as a romantic resort.
Every resort in the Crown & Champa Resorts collection is a destination of its own and offers romantic options including renewal of vows ceremonies to suit every taste and budget.
Here is why the Maldives is the top destination for beach weddings.
- The Maldives is a year-round destination and lets you celebrate your love and make it special any day of the year, providing you with the flexibility to travel at your convenience.
- Your wedding and renewal-of-vows ceremonies are experiences to cherish. Make it into a honeymoon and holiday combo to remember.
- The destination is itself an experience undefined and provides spectacular backdrops for wedding photography and #NofilterInstagram to envy. Tell the world you had a beach wedding, a wedding on a yacht, a wedding on a sandbank, and even underwater.
Ask your resort event coordinator how they can accommodate multiple wedding ceremonies or photography sessions including drone shoots during your stay in the Maldives. The golf courses at Meeru Island Resort & Spa and Kuredu Island Resort & Spa are also popular locations for wedding photography with guests.
- No masks on the beach. Our expansive and private beaches are uncrowded and offer the freedom and space for your wedding.
- Take the hassle of planning a wedding venue away. Book your air tickets to the Maldives, pack your wedding dress and fly in. Let the resort event coordinators do the planning for you including a wedding entourage. And there are no hosting costs as your guests will already have paid for their holiday and villas.
The wedding ceremonies by Maldives resorts are symbolic and are non-legal matrimony.
For more information and clarifications regarding wedding ceremonies, wedding proposals and renewal of vows, reach out to the respective resort Reservations Team or your Travel Agent.
Meeru Island Resort & Spa
A guest favourite for beach weddings. See the romantic options➥
See the story of our in-house guest Julian & Sonja and their experience at Meeru Island in September 2020. Meeru supported them through their entire journey to make their dream wedding still come true, despite the current worldwide challenges brought by Covid-19. View the video 🎥
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Let Kuredu spoils you with endearing occasions to celebrate that special event or stir up a little romance on your second honeymoon. See Kuredu’s recommendations for romance ➥
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Famed dive resort with excellent house reef. Dive into forever, together, with a romantic honeymoon experience. See how romance is celebrated at Vilamendhoo ➥